What Does Commercial Auto Coverage Cover?
A commercial auto policy is designed to cover the cost of damage to, or the loss of, a commercial vehicle — in addition to covering the cost of damage to the property of others that your driver causes. Commercial auto policy can also cover the cost of an injury to the driver of a commercial vehicle and the cost of an injury to a third party.
Commercial auto insurance can be written to cover vehicles including, but not limited to:
- Pickup trucks
- Box trucks and moving trucks
- Service utility trucks
- Food trucks
Commercial auto insurance also protects a business both in at-fault and not-at-fault accident situations.
A standard commercial auto policy includes protections against the cost of:
- Injuries caused by a commercial vehicle (liability)
- Property damage caused by a commercial vehicle (liability)
- Medical payments related to a commercial vehicle accident
- Damage to a commercial vehicle from an uninsured motorist
- Damage to a rented commercial vehicle
- Liabilities associated with a hired auto
Get a Quote Now Talk With Us Today